I decided that my second design was along the lines of what
I wanted however it wasn’t exactly what I wanted. The curly script and small
font size makes it difficult to read and the word “fun” should be larger. I
completely re-drew just the words “fun” in a similar hamsa pattern and made it
much larger. The reason I did this was so when I scan it into the computer it
will be crystal clear and show more detail.
My design isn’t fully completed because I need to add in the rest of the quote, which I decided would be put into bold type. I chose to do it this way to make the image clean, clear, readable, and appealing. Keeping it black and white gives it a dramatic look. As seen in the picture directly below, we turned our designs into greeting cards. To gather creative ideas and inspiration I found a card store and closely examined different fonts, styles, and designs. The ones that had bold type rather than fancy script, I found to be more attention-grabbing. Seeing completed designs and figuring out first-hand what makes it interesting at first sight was a huge help and I made what I learned applicable to my own design.
My design isn’t fully completed because I need to add in the rest of the quote, which I decided would be put into bold type. I chose to do it this way to make the image clean, clear, readable, and appealing. Keeping it black and white gives it a dramatic look. As seen in the picture directly below, we turned our designs into greeting cards. To gather creative ideas and inspiration I found a card store and closely examined different fonts, styles, and designs. The ones that had bold type rather than fancy script, I found to be more attention-grabbing. Seeing completed designs and figuring out first-hand what makes it interesting at first sight was a huge help and I made what I learned applicable to my own design.

No comments:
Post a Comment